Tuesday, March 22, 2016

About Me

 My name is Elijah Chavis. I'm the second born in my family and the first born boy. I have an older sister and two younger brothers. I'm currently 17 years old. I use to attend Newport Harbor High school, but i was diagnosed with cancer my junior year so when i returned to harbor i needed to catch up on credits. And that's how I got to Attend this lovely continuation high school.

Most of my life revolves around music. I have been in a band for about 4 years now. I know what your thinking, but we aren't just some other high school band. We have played a bunch festivals and shows all around California, and were featured in the spring issue of British GQ. We have 1 self tilted album and a single with two tracks off of our album that we are currently in the process of writing. We are playing around 4 or 5 shows next week to kick off spring, and our album should be out this summer.

I also can not wait to get out of school. I'm very glad that ill finally be able to start my adult life in a matter of months. I just want to finish my last year of school strong and graduate the year that im suppose to. Id hate to let my parents down.

No comments:

Post a Comment