Tuesday, March 22, 2016

my favorite hobby

My favorite hobby is probably playing music. I wouldn't say i have an instrument i favor. i can kinda play a little of everything. I think that playing music can help you in more ways than one. At least I see more than one way that it helps me. Playing music is almost like an escape route to a new place. I cant count how many times Ive been playing the piano or guitar and just gotten lost in my mind for hours. It gives me a feeling of peace and blissfulness.


There's something special about creating something that is almost an extended part of yourself. The music you create whatever it may be is a little piece of yourself, your thoughts, and your feelings.


being able to play music and have someone else listen to it and enjoy it is the best feeling in the world. Knowing that something you created is bringing someone happiness is such a rad thing. without the music in the world i believe the world would be a basic and bland place.